Wednesday, February 27, 2008

scrapfest feb 2008






ok meme cat here it is. here are some pics i took at scrapfest. we had a blast. at our table it was garnet aka me-me cat, tabitha aka tabby cat, peggy aka sugar & spice, patty aka momma 411 or paper piecing patty, cathy,(patty and liz's sister),donna and pam(friends of our) and me aka booty cat. this was my 1st event as a member of the scrappin cats so i had great welcome. garnet,tab & peggy decorated my table space. garnet has not yet sent me the pics of them in the process but this is a pic of teir work after they finished. also lisa,patty provance, tammy, kaci, charlotte and many other ladies were there having fun fun fun. garnet's name was pick for one of the drawing and this is her grabbing some bucks. she was really thrilled to find a free crop coupon for the sept event. good job meme. i am looking forward to it again but hopefully next time i can go for longer. we still have a few months to work on the husband. lol

1 comment:

Peppermint "Patty" said...

It was so good to see all of you again. I so enjoy spending time with all of my scrapping buddies. You guys are so much fun! Look forward to seeing you again in Sept. Way to go MeMe... I'll see ya in Sept as I've already register!!!